Following the government’s announcements of plans to return to normality after such a long time, I’m happy to announce that we will start to reopen our Hall from the 12th April. Indeed, we are open for advance bookings now.
Full details can be found on our Hall Information page, but briefly – Assuming the government’s timetable doesn’t change:
- From 12th April the following groups of users can use the hall: Support groups, Children’s Activities, Parent and toddler groups, Community worship. Note: all are subject to restrictions on numbers who can attend.
- From 19th May, we will reopen to all groups of users except parties, but still with restrictions on numbers.
- From 21st June, all restrictions should be removed and we will be re-taking bookings for children and adult parties.
To prepare ourselves and keep everybody safe, we have –
- put in place the necessary controls and measures to make the hall COVID Secure; and,
- modified our Booking Conditions to make it clear what we are doing and what we require users to do.
As we are a small hall without a caretaker, we will be relying on users to sanitise before and after each session. To allow for this, we will add 30 mins at either end of the session at no additional cost. This is in addition to a deep clean once a week.
To learn more
We are really looking forward to opening up again. Take a look at the info on our Hall Information page and view availability/reserve slots on our Skedda page.