IMPORTANT – our Scout Troops are projected to be over capacity for the foreseeable future and therefore it is highly unlikely that your child will be able to join if they are not already a Cub in our Group. You can continue to add your child to our waiting list, below, if you wish.
Scouts is the last section in our Group: for boys and girls aged between 10 1/2 and 14. It is a very popular section and is often oversubscribed. As a result, we have a strict Admissions Policy, which can be seen by clicking here.
- You can apply for your son or daughter join one of our Scout troops provided they are currently aged between 10yrs 3mths and 11yrs.
- No applications will be accepted before the lower age or beyond the upper age.
- Those on the waiting list when we admit a new group will be invited to join in accordance with our Admissions Policy.
- Note: as most places in Scouts are taken up by existing members Moving On from one of our Cub packs, very few places appear in Scouts.
- Any child on the list who is older than 11yrs and who has not been able to join, will be removed from the waiting list.
Powered by: NeoWeb Connector