Scouts is the top section in our Group: for boys and girls aged between 10 1/2 and 14. It is a very popular section and is often oversubscribed. As a result, we have a strict Admissions Policy, which can be seen by clicking here.
- You can apply for your son or daughter join one of our Scout troops provided they are currently aged between 10yrs 3mths and 11yrs.
- No applications will be accepted before the lower age or beyond the upper age.
- Those on the waiting list when we admit a new group will be invited to join in accordance with our Admissions Policy.
- Note: as most places in Scouts are taken up by existing members Moving On from one of our Cub packs, very few places appear in Scouts.
- Any child on the list who is older than 11yrs and who has not been able to join, will be removed from the waiting list.
Powered by: NeoWeb Connector