Cubs is the second of our sections: for boys and girls aged between 8 and 10. It is a very popular section and is often oversubscribed. As a result, we have a strict Admissions Policy, which can be seen by clicking here.
- You can apply for your son or daughter join one of our Cub packs provided they are currently aged between 7yrs 9mths and 8yrs 6mths.
- No applications will be accepted before the lower age or beyond the upper age.
- Those on the waiting list when we admit a new group will be invited to join in accordance with our Admissions Policy.
- Note: as most places in Cubs are taken up by existing members Moving On from one of our Beaver colonies, very few places appear in Cubs.
- Any child on the list who is older than 8yrs 6mths and who has not been able to join, will be removed from the waiting list. However, parents can always add them to our Scout waiting list when they are old enough.
Powered by: NeoWeb Connector