We’re seeking a Stores Manager to support the management of our Group’s equipment that is used in the delivery of our programme. You will manage our inventory, ensure all equipment is in good working order and arrange for repairs where required.
We will provide access to core training such as Scouts Introduction, Safety, Safeguarding and GDPR as well as training on our policies, procedures and systems.
Key duties for the role include:
- Working with our volunteers to keep our stores tidy and safe
- Managing an inventory alongside our Secretary to manage insurance requirements
- Repairing, arranging repairs, or replacing equipment when advised of issues
- Ordering new equipment as and when required
- You have experience or an interest in inventory management
- You don’t need any experience of Scouting but should be aligned to our values
- You have good IT skills including Microsoft 365
- You have good organisational and communication skills
To discuss this role more or to apply, complete the form below.