Each section sets its own code of conduct but as a minimum, we expect everyone to follow the Scout Law which is:
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
Scouts who constantly show disregard for this behaviour code or the code of conduct in each section may be asked to take time away from the Group to reflect and in extreme cases, they may be removed from the Group.